Click on the appropriate category to the right to filter questions.

Are contributions to Encore tax-deductible?

Encore welcomes charitable contributions. We are incorporated as a nonprofit in the State of Maryland, and have received our 501(c)(3) tax exempt corporation status from the Internal Revenue Service, making your contribution tax deductible.

You may send your contribution to: Encore Creativity for Older Adults, 147 Old Solomons Island Road, Suite 211, Annapolis, MD 21401-0910 

You may also make a pledge on our web site and we will send you an invoice. 

More information about giving to Encore may be found HERE

Our IRS Form 990 filings may be found here: 2017 2016 2015 2014 

How do I sign up for Encore concert travel excursions?

First, contact Encore's office at 301-261-5747 for details and registration information. We will advise you on how to reserve your place on the trip. This may be done with a cruise company or other travel organization - or directly through Encore. Our current planned travel is a concert tour to England with an optional Trans-Atlantic crossing on the Queen Mary 2 in May 2019. More information is available on this web site..