The Jeanne Kelly Fund - In Honor of our Founder and her Legacy
As Encore celebrates its fifteenth anniversary this year, now is a perfect time to honor a woman who has dedicated over five decades of her life to the pursuit of excellence in the field of music as a performer, conductor, teacher and administrator. Her passion for, and service to, singers over 55 is unparalleled, bringing to the spotlight the magic and power of older adult singers and their valuable contributions to our community.
We will be rolling out some exciting plans and initiatives that will be funded by the Jeanne Kelly Fund. There are 5 areas of focus:
1. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion- we want every older adult to experience the power of the arts so we will create programs in under-resourced communities and provide tuition assistance when needed.
2. Expansion of Sentimental Journey Singers and other arts and wellness related programs including pilot programs for all stages of memory care.
3. National Expansion of Encore Chorales- we need $7500 for every new location across cities and states in our great nation and excited Encore chorales in multiple communities.
4. Talent Recruitment and Retention of leadership support and the very best in artistic personnel. This would also include internship programs to elevate the future generation of leaders with higher education institutions.
5. Expansion of Encore University and our online presence to create a palate of education offerings and to continue to make the arts accessible virtually.
Encore is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions to Encore are tax-deductible.
147 Old Solomons Island Road, Suite 211
Annapolis, MD 21401-0910
A copy of the current financial statements of Encore Creativity is available by writing to 147 Old Solomons Island Road, Suite 211, Annapolis, MD 21401-0910, or by calling (301) 261-5747. Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage and copies, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 974-5534.