7- Day Tour of Montreal, St. Lawrence River, Quebec, Laval & Montmorency Falls.
Encore will perform three large concerts!
Encore is excited to announce our new Canadian Concert Tour offered in partnership with Classical Movements, a very well-regarded company who plans choral and orchestra tours for major organizations including National Symphony, major university choral programs and auditioned choirs. In short, Classical Movements loves what we are all about and they have put together a splendid Eastern Canadian trip for May 2018. Encore Chorale and Encore ROCKS will be performing 3 large concerts on our concert tour!! The tour is scheduled to depart on May 29, 2018 and runs through June 4, 2018.
The trip begins with a flight to Montreal, where we will enjoy a tour of the area and perform a concert in a high-profile venue, perhaps Norte-Dame Basilica of Montreal. Stunning!
We will also include the picturesque town of Laval, known for its thriving arts scene, museums, art galleries, and intricate architecture. We will perform a concert in Laval.
Then off by bus or train along the St. Lawrence River to Quebec! We will enjoy a city tour. This day also includes a sound check for our third big concert.
The sixth day we tour around the Quebec area including Montmorency Falls. Day 7 we will have free time to wonder around Quebec.
- Our departure date is May 29, 2017
- The tour encompasses 7 days.
- The tour fee of $2800.00 includes airfare, hotels, breakfasts, 6 – 7 lunches, 4 dinners, motor coach in Canada, and all concerts.
- The single supplement price is an additional $447.
- If you prefer to make your own airfare/travel arrangements to Montreal, the “land only” price is $2,200. Please notify the Encore office immediately if you are making your own travel plans. You must be in Montreal by noon on May 29th. If you do not notify Encore that you are traveling separately, you will be charged the full price. Please note that we have a limited number of airline seats reserved for our trip. If you decide that you want to make your own airline reservations, you will not be able to change your mind and add airfare at a later date.
- Payments will be broken into four payments, paid by check payable to Encore Creativity for Older Adults.
First Payment: Due September 1, 2017 $300.00 (additional $202 due if purchasing cancellation insurance.)
Second Payment: Due October 27, 2017 $500.00
Third Payment Due January 12, 2018 $900.00
Final Payment Due March 16, 2018 $1,100.00; Land Package Only (no airfare included) $500
Checks must be received by the payment date. If we have not received your payment, we will revert to our wait list and your spot will be relinquished.
We are under contract with Classical Movements and we must follow the contract rules. Thank you for understanding.
If you would like to pay in full, in advance so that you do not have to worry about payment deadlines, we will gladly accept full payment at any time. We are not accepting payments by credit card for this trip.
Checks are to be mailed to:
5419 Deale Churchton Road #102
Churchton, MD 20733
Encore will be presenting three concerts on our tour.
Classical Movements plans excellent concert venues and all details for our concerts, including PR.
We will perform the repertoire we sing for the spring 2018 season, including Bernstein’s “Westside Story”. We will present an all-American concert.
To-date we have 135 singers signed up, 28 are ROCKERS. Both Encore Chorale and Encore ROCKS will be performing.
Insurance information is below (3 documents). Travelex 360 Adult Group Premier Travel Protection Plan (post departure insurance) is included in your package. If you would like to purchase additional insurance that includes cancellation insurance, please send in an additional $202.00 with your first payment for a total of $502 dollars.
This tour gives us the fabulous opportunity to represent the United States, proving that creativity and aging is alive and well. It will be spectacular!